- This event has passed.
Convening for the Annual General Assembly of UPFR members – June 17, 2020
17 June 2020 @ 10:00 - 16:00
In accordance with the legal and statutory provisions, the Board of Directors of the Union of Phonogram Producers in Romania convenes the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS for June 17, 2020, at 10:00, at Hotel Caro, Caro Conference Center, 5th floor, Sorescu Hall , located in Bd. Barbu Văcărescu no. 164A, Sector 2, Bucharest.
The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS will have the following agenda:
– Approval of the annual activity report for 2019;
– Approval of the financial statements as at 31.12.2019, of the amending budget of revenues and expenditures and of the balance sheet;
– Approval of the Report for 2019;
– Presentation of the report of the Supervisory Board;
– Presentation of the censor’s report on the economic-financial activity related to 2019;
– Presentation of the Report “Special Standing Committee on Access to Information”;
– Presentation of the statements of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Supervisory Board;
– Election of the censor for a term of 2 years, ie until the ordinary GMS of 2022;
– Election of the composition of the Special Standing Committee on Access to Information;
– Election of a new member of the Board of Directors to the vacancy until the expiration of the term of the current Board;
– Establishing the strategy and general objectives of UPFR for 2020;
– Approval of the estimated budget of revenues and expenditures for 2020;
– Approval of the management commission for 2020;
– Approval of the amendments to the UPFR Statute (name completed with the word association according to Law no. 129/2019 and updating the statutory provisions regarding the patrimony of the association;
– Approval of the registration fee as a member of UPFR, approval of the annual membership fee and the annual fee for the separate calculation of remuneration related to co-productions;
– Approval of the general distribution policy for 2020;
– Approval of the merger project by absorption of UPVR;
All members are asked to confirm their participation in the meeting at the e-mail address email@example.com or at tel. 0745.654.970, 0725.525.862. In the case of members who send representatives, the latter are asked to present themselves with a power of attorney signed by the management in which the right to vote in the Annual General Meeting is clearly specified. We mention that the materials submitted for approval within the Annual General Assembly can be consulted at any time at the UPFR headquarters, based on art. 170 paragraph 7 of Law no. 8/1996 republished.