Convening for the Annual General Assembly of UPFR members – April 23, 2020
In accordance with the legal and statutory provisions, the Board of Directors of the Union of Phonogram Producers in Romania convenes the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS for April 23, 2020, at 10:00, at Hotel Caro, Caro Conference Center, 5th floor, Sorescu Hall , located in Bd. Barbu Văcărescu no. 164A, Sector 2, Bucharest.
The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS will have the following agenda:
– Presentation of the annual activity report of UPFR for 2019;
– Approval of the financial statements as at 31.12.2019, of the amending budget of revenues and expenditures and of the balance sheet;
– Approval of the Report for 2019;
– Presentation of the report of the Supervisory Board;
– Presentation of the Censor’s Report on the economic-financial activity related to 2019;
– Presentation of the Report “Special Standing Committee on Access to Information”;
– Presentation of the statements of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Supervisory Board;
– Election of the censor for a term of 2 years, ie until the ordinary GMS from 2020;
– Election of the composition of the Special Standing Committee on Access to Information;
– Establishing the strategy and general objectives of UPFR for 2020;
– Approval of the estimated budget of revenues and expenditures for 2020;
– Approval of the management commission for 2020;
– Approval of the amendments to the UPFR Statute (name completed with the word association according to the Law
no. 129/2019 and updating the statutory provision regarding the patrimony of the association);
– Approval of the registration fee as a member of UPFR, approval of the annual membership fee and the annual fee
for the separate calculation of remuneration for co-productions;
– Approval of the detailed calculation method ref. allocation criteria for 2020;
– Approval of the merger project by absorption of UPVR;
If the quorum is not met at the first convocation, the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS will take place the next day, at the same time and location, ie on April 24, 2020, at 10:00, at Hotel Caro, Caro Conference Center, 5th floor, Sorescu Hall, located in Bd. Barbu Văcărescu no. 164A, Sector 2, Bucharest.
All members are asked to confirm their participation in the meeting at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at tel. 021.222.20.45/46/47/48.
In the case of members who send representatives, the latter are requested to appear with a power of attorney signed by the management in which the right to vote in the Annual General Meeting is clearly specified.
Also, their members / representatives are asked to present themselves with the company stamp.
We mention that the materials subject to approval within the Annual General Assembly can be consulted at any time at the UPFR headquarters, based on art. 170 paragraph 7 of Law no. 8/1996 republished.