- This event has passed.
Convening for the Annual General Assembly of UPFR members – March 27, 2019
27 March 2019 @ 10:00 - 16:00
In accordance with the legal and statutory provisions, the Board of Directors of the Union of Phonogram Producers in Romania convenes the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS for March 27, 2019, at 10:00, at Caro Hotel, Caro Conference Center, 5th floor, Călinescu Hall , located in Bd. Barbu Văcărescu no. 164A, Sector 2, Bucharest.
The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS will have the following agenda:
– Presentation of the annual activity report of UPFR for 2018;
– Approval of the financial statements as at 31.12.2018, of the amending budget of revenues and expenditures and of the balance sheet;
– Approval of the Report for 2018;
– Presentation of the censor’s report on the economic-financial activity related to 2018;
– Presentation of the Report of the “Special Standing Committee on Access to Information”;
– Election of the composition of the Board of Directors for a term of 2 years;
– Election of the composition of the Supervisory Board for a term of 2 years;
– Establishing the strategy and general objectives of UPFR for 2019;
– Approval of the estimated budget of revenues and expenditures for 2019;
– Approval of the management commission for 2019;
– Approval of the amendments to the UPFR Statute;
– Approval of the voting regulations;
– Approval of the registration fee as a member of UPFR, approval of the annual membership fee and the annual fee for the separate calculation of co-productions remuneration;
– Approval of the norms for the application of the distribution criteria for 2019;
If the quorum is not met at the first convocation, the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF UPFR MEMBERS will take place the next day, at the same time and location, ie on March 28, 2019, at 10:00, at Hotel Caro, Caro Conference Center, 5th floor, Călinescu Hall, located in Bd. Barbu Văcărescu no. 164A, Sector 2, Bucharest.
All members are asked to confirm their participation in the meeting at the e-mail address email@example.com or at tel. 021.222.20.45/46/47/48.
In the case of members who send representatives, the latter are requested to appear with a power of attorney signed by the management in which the right to vote in the Annual General Meeting is clearly specified. Also, their members / representatives are asked to present themselves with the company stamp. We mention that the materials subject to approval within the Annual General Assembly can be consulted at any time at the UPFR headquarters, based on art. 170 paragraph 7 of Law no. 8/1996 republished.