- Fill out the Request for license (download the Form).
- Send the signed and stamped request , a copy of the documents listed in the Request (proof of the user s legal personality – Unique Registration Code; Radiobroadcast License issued by the National Audiovisual Council – CNA; the decision for audiovisual authorization from CNA; extract from the statute of the user that evinces the activity class; Radiobroadcast License issued by ANCOM – National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority) to UPFR, Radio-TV Department, 6E Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd, Pipera Business Tower, 11th Floor, Bucharest.
- You will receive two originals of the License signed and stamped by UPFR, after the receiving of documents the users will send back to UPFR a signed and stamped copy;
- Send the reports on a periodical basis, respectively pay the remuneration at the terms established in the methodology and the license terms.
The user’s legal obligation:
- Request the non-exclusive license for broadcasting music published with a commercial scope and its reproductions before commencing the broadcast
- Submit the playlist (download the excel form) on a monthly basis, together with an official letter that certifies its validity, within the 25th of the consecutive month
- Submit monthly the calculation basis (total gross income)
- Submit monthly the share of total airtime music
The amount of the remuneration for the television station is determined according to the Methodology in force, published by ORDA