Considering the postponement of the annual meeting initially established to take place on the Zoom platform according to the call no. 3525 of 19.03.2021, in accordance with the legal and statutory provisions, the Board of Directors of the Union of Phonogram Producers in Romania – Association for Related Rights (UPFR) convenes the meeting of the Annual General Meeting for June 23, 2021, starting at 11: 00, at Phenicia Grand Hotel, Bucharest hall, mezzanine, from Alexandru Șerbănescu Boulevard, Nr. 87, Sector 1, Bucharest.
We mention that the materials subject to approval within the Annual General Assembly can be consulted at any time at the UPFR headquarters, based on art. 170 para. 7 of Law no. 8/1996 republished, and for members who wish to access them online, they can be viewed in electronic format, upon request.
The Annual General Assembly of UPFR members will have the following agenda:
1. Approval of the report for 2020;
2. Presentation of the report of the supervisory board;
3. Presentation of the report of the Special Standing Committee on Access to Information;
4. Presentation of the statements of the members of the board of directors and the supervisory board for the years 2019 and 2020;
5. Election of the composition of the board of directors;
6. Election of the composition of the special standing commission on access to information;
7. Election of the composition of the supervisory board;
8. Establishing the strategy and general objectives for 2021;
9. Approval of the estimated budget of revenues and expenditures for 2021;
10. Approval of the management commission for 2021;
11. Approval of the amendments to the UPFR Statute;
12. Approval of the registration fee as a member in UPFR, approval of the annual membership fee and the annual fee for the separate calculation of the remuneration related to the co-productions;
13. Approval of the General Allocation Policy for 2021;
In the event that the quorum is not met at the first convocation, the Annual General Meeting of UPFR members will be held the next day, at the same time and location, ie on June 24, 2021, at 11:00, at the Phenicia Grand Hotel, Bucharest hall, mezzanine, from Alexandru Șerbănescu Boulevard, Nr. 87, Sector 1, Bucharest.
In the case of members who are represented by persons other than the legal representative, they are asked to send the power of attorney signed by the management to the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or by mail, at the latest at the beginning of the meeting General Assembly.