First, you must have the License for the Public Performance with background or lucrative use.
1. Contact the Union of Phonogram Producers in Romania (6E Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd, Pipera Business Tower, 11th floor, District 2, Bucharest) or the inspector responsible with your county and ask for the license for dubbing.
2. You will receive a Payment notification letter or an Invoice afferent to the remuneration for a 1 year period.
3. Pay the remuneration specified in the Payment notification letter or in the Invoice.
The payment of the remuneration can be performed within 5 days from receiving the Payment notification letter or the invoice:
1. Through OP in UPFR account – IBAN RO92RNCB0070153249250001, opened at BCR, Pipera Branch, in the account RO59BTRL04801205551670XX opened at Banca Transilvania 1 Mai Branch or IBAN account RO66BRDE445SV20971204450 opened at BRD – Dorobants Branch (do not forget to specify on the OP series and the Notification of Payment )
2. By depositing cash at any BRD or BT branch in the UPFR accounts specified above (do not forget to specify the series and the Notification of Payout number)
3. Cash payment to the UPFR Inspectors – in the counties where we have Inspectors who have receipts; you will receive a receipt from the Inspector at the time of payment.
4. Cash payment at UPFR Headquarters in Bucharest, 6D Dimitrie Pompeiu Boulevard, Pipera Business Tower, 11th Floor, Sector 2.
5. You will receive the terms that govern the license to be filled out with the company data, work site address, activity, etc.
6. Send the license terms in two original signed and stamped copies to UPFR.
7. UPFR issues or extends the non-exclusive license for 1 year, starting with the payment date. You will receive an original copy of the License. UPFR issues the license only after the payment mentioned at step 4.
Attention! If you pay according to item 4 above and you do not receive the receipt or if you have not received your tax invoice, please contact us by phone at 021.222.20.45/6/7/8, fax 021.222.20.43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.